Gathering for Gratitude
A Morning of Giving Back
Sunday, November 19
10 – 11:30 a.m.
Register by November 14
Join us as we gather in a communal expression of gratitude and giving back to vital organizations in our community.
- Assembling a mailing for Welcome Neighbor STL
- Assembling Thanksgiving meals for senior refugees in St. Louis
- This year we will assemble 100 Thanksgiving meals for the senior immigrants at BIAS: Bilingual International Assistant Services.
- We need volunteers to donate the cooked food items for these meals. Please click HERE to sign up.
- Assembling winter care kits for the unhoused
- Making blessing bags for those in need who stand at the on and off-ramps of our city
- Making animal toys for the Humane Society (for families with children in preschool and kindergarten)
- Gratitude bags for all the employees at Oak Hill Elementary School in the city
- Assemble entertainment bags for the Bennett project
- Assemble individual bags for the residents of Doorways/Cooper House
- Decorating and Making Activity Boxes for A Red Circle
Projects are being added daily.
Unable to attend in person? Make a donation to contribute to the projects financially.
Everyone is encouraged to bring old towels, sheets, and adult-size t-shirts to Temple for the Humane Society.
Gathering for Gratitude is generously funded through the Ida and Harris Kramer Social Action Endowment Fund and organized by co-chairs Marcene Menendez and Sue Picus with the support of the Tzedek Committee.